Brief Look: YouTube TV is a live TV streaming feature that gives subscribers gives to more than 85 channels of entertainment, news, live sports, & more, including ABC, CBS, FOX, NBC, AMC, ESPN, CNN, NFL Sports, and HGTV, for $64.99 each month. To see which channels are accessible in your market, visit tv.youtube.com/start/enter code and enter your zip code.
YouTube TV additionally gives unlimited cloud DVR storage, and you can stream simultaneously three devices while creating personalized watch suggestions and live programming guides for up to six family members.
If you use YouTube TV and you want to sign in to it, there are some easy steps you have to follow.
The most effective method to get YouTube TV on Roku
Here is how to access YouTube TV on your Roku device:
Start a Free Trial of YouTube TV
• Go to tv.youtube.com and Press on the "TRY IT FREE" button.
• Sign in to your Google account.
• Let Google know your current location.
• Review the list of channels accessible in your area and select premium additional items, whenever wanted.
• Add or affirm a payment method